Visiting the Museum
The Museum is self-guided. To enhance your visit, please collect a Guide & Map at the Ticket Office.
We encourage you to pre-purchase admission tickets (receipt required for Museum entrance). If you plan to pay admission at the Museum, credit or debit cards are preferred.
COVID-19 guidelines for visitors:
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home
- Masks are required to enter the Museum
- for children under 2, masks are not required
- for children aged 2-10, masks are recommended
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly while visiting NMB, using hand sanitisers and restroom facilities located throughout the Museum grounds
- Maintain social distancing from other visitors of 2 meters (6 feet)
- All summer camps and groups (maximum 20 people) are welcome but must make a reservation to visit by calling 234-1333 or emailing email@example.com and must follow guidelines as set by the Government of Bermuda
NMB staff are equipped with PPE and trained in infection prevention and control. We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitising of high traffic areas and surfaces in alignment with COVID-19 prevention recommendations.
As mandated by the Government of Bermuda, the Museum will reduce admissions to no more than 20% capacity and there will be limits to buildings, elevators and exhibit spaces.
We ask all visitors to review this video on how to safely visit the Museum:
School visits are free but you must book in advance. One adult is required per 10 students.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 1 (441) 234 1333 to make a booking.
Provide the following information:
- Date and time for visit
- School name and contact details
- Number of students and accompanying adults (you must have two adults to every 10 students)
- Any access or special needs requirements
Please note that tours are self-guided. For advice about content and structure of your visit please contact the NMB Curator or visit the Teacher Resources page.
- Children under 16 are FREE
- The Museum Playhouse and Playground
- Baby changing stations are located in all restrooms in the Lower Ground Bathrooms and in Commissioner’s House
- Picnic tables are located in the Lower Grounds and benches are located in the Upper Grounds and on the verandahs of Commissioner’s House
- Secluded areas for nursing mothers are available throughout the property
Dolphin Quest is a separate entity housed within the grounds of the Museum. For more information and to review their COVID-19 safety guidelines please visit their website.