Visiting the Museum
The Museum is self-guided. Please ensure that you collect a Guide and Map at the Museum entrance to help lead you around the Museum property.
School visits are free but you must book in advance. One adult is required per 10 students.
Email email@example.com or call + 1 (441) 234 1333 to make a booking.
Provide the following information:
- Date and time for visit
- School name and contact details
- Number of students and accompanying adults (you must have two adults to every 10 students)
- Any access or special needs requirements
Please note that tours are self-guided. For advice about content and structure of your visit please contact the NMB Curator or visit the Teacher Resources page.
- Children under 16 are FREE
- Free copy of Children’s Guide to Hall of History given to all children entering the Museum
- The Museum Playhouse and Playground
- Baby changing stations are located in all restrooms in the Lower Ground Bathrooms and in Commissioner’s House
- Picnic tables are located in the Lower Grounds and benches are located in the Upper Grounds and on the verandahs of Commissioner’s House
- Secluded areas for nursing mothers are available throughout the property