Visiting the Museum
The Museum is self-guided. To enhance your visit, please collect a Guide and Map at the Museum entrance.
School visits are free but you must book in advance. One adult is required per 10 students.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 1 (441) 234 1333 to make a booking.
Provide the following information:
- Date and time for visit
- School name and contact details
- Number of students and accompanying adults (you must have two adults to every 10 students)
- Any access or special needs requirements
Please note that tours are self-guided. For advice about content and structure of your visit please contact the NMB Curator or visit the Teacher Resources page.
- Children under 16 are FREE
- Free copy of Children’s Guide to Hall of History given to all children entering the Museum
- The Museum Playhouse and Playground
- Baby changing stations are located in all restrooms in the Lower Ground Bathrooms and in Commissioner’s House
- Picnic tables are located in the Lower Grounds and benches are located in the Upper Grounds and on the verandahs of Commissioner’s House
- Secluded areas for nursing mothers are available throughout the property